Saturday, October 4, 2008

show and tell: hayley cotterill

I want to share a recently-launched website that I created for Toronto make-up artist, Hayley Cotterill. Hayley actually did the makeup for my wedding last year and she performed a magical transformation on me from a nervous, rushing-around bride into a calm, beautiful blushing one! And what I really liked is that she didn't apply the typical heavy 'cakiness' that for some reason goes hand-in-hand with bridal makeup. I wanted to look fresh and natural, and Hayley achieved it!

Check out Hayley's new website - similar to the makeup look I was craving, Hayley wanted a simple, fresh, classy site that was both stylish but girly. I used of a lot of black and white, subtly infused with some girly colours of pink and aqua. A special horizontal scrolly gallery was added, as well as some damask 'wallpaper' in the background. The result - a cool and classy website for an equally cool and classy lady!

No comments: