Tuesday, July 14, 2009

getting ready for the circus!

My sister Shayna's circus wedding is fast approaching! In fact, it is on Saturday and it looks like everything is in order!

Shayna's friend Rashmi painted this cute circus poster for her, in the wedding colours of yellow and teal. I helped make them into invitations complete with envelopes, maps, and admit one tickets.

My circus wedding outfit is coming together nicely to...

this is my dress from Fraiche and ribbon from Mokuba
these are my accessories - an over-sized fabric flower from Le Chateau
and feathery fascinator made by my cousin Julia


these are my yellow {and extremely comfy} heels from the Kenneth Cole store in Chicago.

2 comments:

amber {daisy chain} said...

ooh, love that big happy yellow flower, are you wearing it in your hair??

Joelle Segal said...

I wasn't sure how to wear it - it is huge! But I ended up wearing it attached to the yellow ribbon around my waist.