Friday, April 16, 2010

finally...a new website!


I am excited to finally announce that after two years of trying to get to it, I have launched a brand spanking new website! Amazing how a little one on the way puts a fire under your butt to finish things on your 'list'. The site is not perfect and I have some adjustments to make, but it gives a good overview of my style, and the work I've done. Please check it out and let me know what you think! www.inbloomstudio.com

Yippee, something crossed off my To Do list! Now onto creating a book of my wedding photos, cleaning the linen closet, painting the front door, and adding a backsplash in the kitchen...

Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

maria said...

Joelle I love the new site...you did an awesome job...as usual!

Joelle Segal said...

Thanks so much Maria! :)

Celeste said...

your site is terrific! so clean and easy to navigate, I love it, it's so you! Great Job, now I want one... ;)

Joelle Segal said...

Thank you Celeste! Feels good to finally launch it...it's been on my 'to do' list for 2 years...eesh!