Friday, September 26, 2008

howdy


A brand new shiny blog! I have coveted many blogs in the past few years, and I'm so happy to be stepping into the network of fellow designers and artists out there. Stay posted for inBloom updates, objects of inspiration, and things that are just pretty cool...

I will be back soon but I'll leave you with this wonderfully quirky image from a past Anthropologie catalogue. A sucker for anything green, I just loved this funky chair, especially contrasted against the black and white newspaper collage. Word on the street is that Anthropologie will soon be opening a store in Toronto...yippee! The store has not only the loveliest products, but the displays are spectacular. On a trip to NYC a few years ago, I stepped into the Anthro store at Rockefeller Plaza and just gaped for a good twenty minutes, unable to comprehend it all. I'm counting down the days.

No comments: