Tuesday, September 30, 2008

that's some nice wedding stationery...

I also contribute to my sister company's blog {inBloom Events + Design is literally run by my sisters!} and last week I shared some wedding invitations that I recently created for my friend and new bride Jessica, who just got hitched on the 21st! Jessica had an art deco theme going on for her wedding, with little birdie touches thrown in {she got married at the old Eglinton Grand theatre in Toronto, and used bird cages of all sizes as her centrepieces}. She chose the very elegant 'parisian wallpaper' invitation, and had it customized in deep red and black with little birdies added in to symbolize the bride and groom.

As mentioned before, and I probably will again, I do love a birdie! A matching program was created too, as well as stickers for her takout boxes {picture pending}...voila! A set of wedding stationery as lovely as the bride herself.

No comments: