Monday, March 25, 2013

my work: Tara Fingold Interiors website


Two postings in two days? I'm on a roll here! Lots has been going on lately with client work, but I am especially excited to share with you a website I recently completed for a client I've worked with for a long while. Many years ago, I created Tara Fingold Interior's logo, and to this day we continue to work really well together.

When Tara, an extremely talented interior designer, contacted me in the fall about redesigning her website, I jumped at the chance! You should see her work. Jaw dropping! You should see her home. Exquisite! So I was pretty pumped about creating a website that would showcase Tara's work properly in her classic, clean, elegant style.






Please take a peek. I'm so happy with how her website turned out! And take a boo at Tara's designs. Truly her work is outstanding. How awesome is her reclaimed wood wall?! I want to move in.


No comments: