Sunday, March 24, 2013

my new etsy store: olive + iris


Hello! And Happy Hallowe'en, Happy Chanukah, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Happy Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day too. Oh my. It's been a while. As much as I love blogging, life with two little girls while running a business is quite hectic. And if there is client work to be done, then my blog unfortunately takes a back seat. I'm going to try to catch up though, with everything that's been going on! New designs, my growing girls, and new exciting ventures. 

First off, I just re-launched my Etsy shop with a new name and everything. Olive+Iris is a design shoppe that sells ready-made, modern logo designs that can be customized for businesses, events or anything really! While I am still creating custom logos and identities for clients, this is a great way for me to create designs just for fun and a cost effective way for smaller businesses to attain a logo. 

I am hoping to update the shop soon with some printable invitations and frameable prints. Also I'll be retiring some of the logos once in a while, and adding fresh ones. Currently I'm having a re-launch sale there so please check it out

No comments: