Wednesday, November 30, 2011

client highlight: design for conscious living

I'm sure I've mentioned Design for Conscious Living before. They are an interior/exterior design firm based in Toronto and run by the lovely and talented Celia - and one of my favourite clients! 

First of all, I would like to mention that Celia is a natural beauty, about 6 feet tall. I basically come up to her waist. She has a wonderfully keen eye for design, and when I first met with her in her home office a few years ago, my mouth dropped - it was simply my dream office, done in colours of green and gray, beautifully organized and professional yet warm and welcoming. 

I created the Design for Conscious Living website in 2008, however each year we work together to make some changes or additions, and just last month we completed the latest update to the site. Some gorgeous new interior designs that really are worth a peek! Check out some of these new layouts, and then be sure to go to their website to see more. 





No comments: