Monday, November 24, 2008

schoolyard studio

I am excited for the One of a Kind Show opening this week and the fact that this year I will attending as a visitor. The past few Christmas shows I have been an exhibitor, and found the 11-day, 11 hours-a-day show incredibly exhausting! So this year, I will be able to take the time to browse and enjoy and hopefully get a lot of Christmas shopping done.

Schoolyard Studio will definitely be one of my first stops! They have the cutest printed designs, and I just may have to purchase some of their printed tea towels, gift tags, and perhaps a bib for a new little niece that should be arriving any day! Their simple nature-inspired designs are lovely, and the fact that they use eco-friendly materials is a big plus.

I'd better start saving up some money...it's just too easy to spend at the One of a Kind!

No comments: