Thursday, November 20, 2008

so you think you can dance canada

A bit obsessed with the American version of this show for the past few seasons, I am so proud to say that I am LOVING the Canadian version even more. Some of the judges are a bit...well, irritating, and sometimes I wish that they could be voted off. But the dancers are....WOW!! Last night I just wanted the show to keep on going and going...they are all so phenomenal. I was shocked with tonight's results that Vincent and Arassay were leaving....noooo! They are two of my faves! But then again I think all of them are. And might I just point out the hotness of Nico.

Here are some of my favourite performances from last night. I hate to see any of them go!



{Vincent and Natalli with an emotional and shiver-inducing contemporary piece}



{Nico - sigh - and Lisa with a hot and spicy jazz funk number}



{Miles and Allie with a cute, cheery Afro Jazz piece}

No comments: