Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i heart homesense

HomeSense is such an exciting place to shop...it's like a treasure hunt! There is usually only one of each item, and you really have to hunt to find something good, but when you do, it is usually a pretty great deal. My sisters and I have been looking for some large art for my dad's empty walls to go with our proposed yellow and gray colour scheme. I spotted this the other day at HomeSense...wow! I'm not sure if the sheer size {4 feet by 4 feet} and amazing colour of this piece are accurately portrayed in this photo, but as it sits in my living room, I can't stop looking at it. And the best part? It was only $99! I am quite sure that a blank canvas of this size alone would cost close to $100, not to mention the price of its frame. Score! Except now I'm not sure I can part with it. Sorry dad...

No comments: