Friday, February 10, 2012

a new purse

I've been combing the land for a new purse! Something cool and funky but mama-friendly too. Since Sage was born, I've been using a cheapy cheap H+M gray purse which I actually get many compliments on, but it has seen it's day and is starting to fall apart. That, and I'm finding it a tad too small.

I like a long strap so I can sling it around my shoulder, especially when my hands are full of kids and car seats. I've narrowed it down to these two beauties from Urban Outfitters.
 

My first choice is this Deena & Ozzy Buckle Tote. It's a great colour and apparently looks much more expensive in person. It's simple and purty and just what I need.


 
  
This Deena & Ozzy Zip-Front Moto Satchel is pretty awesome too...love the colour. I'm worried it is a bit too deep though. Big is good, but I don't want to be losing my keys in there.

At $40 for shipping, I think I'll wait for the free Canadian shipping promotion that comes up once in a while!

No comments: