Friday, April 24, 2009

mini designer chairs!



{Oops...I did it again! Meant to post this on Bloomerism, but Blogger tricked me and I was actually signed into this blog. I will keep the post here too, as these chairs are just too darn cute to delete! p.s. I went to Anthropologie yesterday and it was faaabulous!}
.............
It's no secret that I have a fascination with minis. In fact I have my own collection of mini chairs. But when I saw these collectible miniature designer chairs I just knew...I love...I want...I need them! Based on iconic, classic chair designs like the Eames chair and the Barcelona chair, these little detailed minis are 1/12 the size of the real deal...and a lot more affordable!

It's a bit iffy where they can be purchased, but it looks like all 6 volumes can be ordered here and I have a pilot friend based in Hong Kong on the lookout. Even if you don't like minis or you don't like chairs...these are still pretty fascinating, don't you think?

1 comment:

Celeste said...

hmmm, I think you will lose those designer chair minis to Amelie ;)