Wednesday, April 8, 2009

my logo was at the juno awards {part II} + chantal kreviazuk

Remember when I mentioned that one of my clients had created the cool swag for the Juno Awards a few weeks ago? Well Gabrielle of The Uptown Giftbox Company was kind enough to send me some photos of the logo I created for her company onscreen at the award show...very cool! Thanks so much Gabrielle.

And speaking of Canadian music...it has become a tradition that my dad, sisters and I see a Chantal Kreviazuk concert every once in a while at a small and intimate venue. Last night we went to the brand spanking new Richmond Hill Performing Arts Centre {beautiful I might add} and it was a stunning concert! I loved the singing, the banter, the mix of piano, cello and violin and the emotion in each song. My sister said it best today but I just wanted to say that I love love loved every minute of it {including her moppy-haired little boys who joined her onstage for the final song}! And now I have a new secret dream, seeing that I probably won't be a backup dancer for Janet Jackson anytime soon...I want to play the cello.

No comments: