Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Introducing: Organize My Chaos

I recently complete a logo and business card design for Suzanne Perrett of Organize My Chaos - a professional organizer. And man, is Suzanne organized! So prompt and efficient in fact, that I started the logo on a Monday and both the logo and business cards were signed off by the Friday - that is unheard of!

Suzanne wanted a motif that symbolized organization {something neat and tidy} using a clean and simple font. She also wanted to use a cheery yellow {or 'mimosa' as I like to call it} which I loved - so sunny and bright! I came up with this motif of some very organized and lined-up dots with a clean font that gets just a little bit awry on the word 'chaos'. And I loved her business cards too as she opted for a clean, one-sided card with a raised logo and tagline {the bumpy dots look great!} and her contact information printed flat.

I will soon start work on her website re-design...I can tell that will be a fun, not to mention a very efficient, project!

No comments: