Thursday, March 12, 2009

pretty post-its

I am a sucker for office supplies {my in-laws actually own an office supply company conveniently enough!} so I really loved this Bergdorf Goodman window display made from Post-it notes, as seen on Martha's new craft blog. Ah to live in New York City and to walk by fabulous and inspiring displays every day. I remember seeing the most gorgeous dress made out of paper in the window of Carolina Herrera, and I kick myself to this day for not capturing it in a photo!
And speaking about Post-its and dresses made of paper...Jessica won this week's challenge on Project Runway Canada, with her dress made of 3000 Post-it notes - how the heck do you make a dress out of Post-its? Well, she did and it was quite beautiful {although I liked Sunny's too!}. All of the models this week were breast cancer survivors, and the Post-it dresses were auctioned off to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.

No comments: